Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Update: Month Fourty Eight

...And one week...  Boy oh boy, 4 years old!  I can hardly stand it :0)  I believe that last year I wrote that Kate was turning into a little girl, and now it's pretty official that she is one!  Kate is so amazing!  We are constantly in awe of her.  She has been learning to read (she can read about 15 words, and she is always working on sounding out new ones!) and she is a wiz with numbers.  She is doing the Kindergarten Brainquest cards, and she knows them all!  She really has a hunger for knowledge and learning that I hope she never loses!  When she's not working on reading and math, she can be found singing, dancing, playing with Cole, and using her crazy imagination.  She is always up to something, like showering in the laundry basket or playing the mom (while I play Kate).  Kate has been asking for chores to do...her favorites being feeding Indy and unloading the silverware from the dishwasher, so we made a chore chart that she can go to check off her tasks as she does them.  I'm sure she'll want an allowance next :0)  Her newest "big deal" has been learning to swallow pills, and maybe it's just because I'm a nurse, but I think that's super cool!  On to the pictures :0)


Kate and Indy have been best friends for 4 years now. 


Fashionista Kate...she made this "outfit" herself :0)

 
I have a hard time getting Kate to look at the camera and not make a silly face.  This is usually what I get.


A sweet little smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment