Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I blame Instagram....


I can not even believe that it has been over six months since I last posted!...time sure does fly!!! Every time I think about catching up it just seems so overwhelming that I don't do it, but I have decided to go for it.  So much has happened in the past six months and I have not documented it here.  I have sort of documented it on Instagram, but it's not quite the same.  So, in an attempt to catch up I will be "back-blogging" as well as posting current stuff.   Be patient with me, this is a HUGE job, and I will no doubt go slowly, but the good news is I'm baaaack!!!



When we go to Adam and Julia's house I'm not sure who Cole is more excited to see, Adam, Julia, or Frank, the backhoe.  No offense to Adam and Julia, but I think Frank wins!  Cole loves him/it, but it's no surprise since he is obsessed with all heavy machinery, and as you can see, Kate likes to support that obsession :0)  She makes sure to point out all machines to Cole, and has him very excited for a ride in Frank this spring...she may even tag along...

No comments:

Post a Comment