Friday, September 13, 2013

Update: Month Fifty Four

Because it's Friday the 13th, you get a bonus Kate update!!  Kate is 54 months old today...some might say 4 1/2...whatever :0)  Since her birthday, Kate has continued  to have a thirst for knowledge and can count past 100 and has recently starting doing subtraction.  We decided not to put her in preschool this fall, but she is about to start dance class again and she says that she wants to play the piano.  I told her we'd need to get a piano, and they are hard to get, and she assured me that "Oh no mom, we could just put it in the back of dad's truck!"...not hard at all!  I love all the cute/funny things that she says, and I try to write them down so I can look back someday and smile :0)  I actually need it now to remind myself how cute she can be, as she is a sneaky little devil and she doesn't love listening...two things we are currently working on...I'll keep you posted on that!  She loves to hike, and is able to do our whole "trail" as she calls it with no problem.  She especially loves to guess what animal left certain tracks or poop, then we look it up when we get home.   
 
 
 Sort of a half smile.
 
 
I hope Kate doesn't lose her love of swimming over the winter!
 
 
Such a good big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment