Friday, August 2, 2013

Update: Month Twenty Two and three days

Wowzer!  Twenty two!!  The months are just flying by, and I'm doing my best to keep up with them...and Cole for that matter :0)  Cole is acting more grown up with every update I write and I can't stand it!  I was just looking back at pictures from last summer and I had a hard time believing that I was looking at the same baby/little boy!  The best part of Cole "growing up" is that it has been easier for him and Kate to play together for longer periods of time.  They are so cute playing house or restaurant, and it is not as frustrating for both of them as it was a couple of months ago.  Since Kate does most of the talking, Cole just follows her lead, but he doesn't really seem to mind....we'll see if that changes as he becomes more vocal :0)     
 
 
Cooling off in Gran's sink.  Sometimes a sit in the sink is all you need to be happy!

 
Excavating the rocks at the pond.  He was WAY more interested in doing that than getting in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment