Friday, August 30, 2013

Update: Month Twenty Three

I won't even say it, but I know you know what I'm thinking!   Cole is a busy boy...busier by the day!  He makes me laugh and almost cry daily, and I am in total denial that he will be two in a month...(there, I said it!).  He is talking up a storm, but along with that comes some serious frustration when we can't understand him.  He is in a temper tantrum stage and sometimes he will have one for no reason at all....like this morning at breakfast...  He is such a funny guy, always playing a joke to make you laugh, and I will always fall for it :0)  He and Kate are the best of friends, and I pray that they stay that way always. 
 
 
I shouldn't have encouraged this, but I needed to get a picture...  I had just got Cole out of the bath and he was hanging out in his room while I got Kate out of the bath.  I heard him making horse noises, so I went in to check on him, and this is how I found him!  Keep in mind this is not our stuff...as I took the picture I told him that he was not allowed to do this again!  He's done it once (or twice) :0)
 
 
Cole was in heaven at Adam and Julia's wedding because he was able to play in the "scram", which is Adam's desert jeep.  Just look at the sheer joy on his face!
 
 
Such a big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment