Friday, June 14, 2013

Seven year itch


Marc and I recently celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary, and our "7 year itch" took us to a new home.  We have been "itching" to get out of our house for a while, but the more we talked about it, we realized that we wanted to get out of Salt Lake too.  SO, sort of on a whim, and because somehow the stars aligned to make it so, we moved to Park City.  Honestly, BEST DECISION EVER!!!  I love that we live on a dirt road!  I love that there are about three cars that pass the house all day (if that).  And most of all I love that the kids can open the door and go outside, and I don't have to worry about running after them...I know they'll be ok if it takes me a few minutes to get out there with them.
 
 
It really doesn't get much better than that!  We have such amazing views here!  (I do miss Mt. Olympus though!)  I feel like I'm on vacation every time I'm on the back porch.  Don't worry, I don't let them climb the railing...this was the first weekend we were here, since then Marc and I have cracked down on that!!!
 
 
Kate has PLENTY of room to ride her Skuut now!!  And I don't have to worry about the traffic!
 
 
Cole likes to say "hi" instead of cheese when getting his picture taken.  I love that he adds the wave!
 
 
What's not to love?!


No comments:

Post a Comment