Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update: Month Eighteen...and 10 days...

Well, the 30th came and went, and for (I think) the first time EVER I forgot that I even had an update to write...busy much?!  Cole is more verbal by the day, and although I don't want him to get any older I can't wait to hear his little voice more and more!  He has the funniest "word" for yes, it sounds like a no, and it's hilarious :0)  He is OBSESSED with trucks and tractors, and if Marc brings a machine home from work, Cole promptly gets his coat and heads to the door so he can go out and investigate!  He loves the phone and  we can't talk on ours unless Cole has one too.  He especially loves it if we put ours on speaker phone and he just chatters away at whoever is on the other end.  He has no new teeth to report, a point that stresses me out way more than it affects Cole :0)  Enough for now, I'll leave you with a few pics of the wee man...
 
 
This is how you will often find this little guy :0)  Smiling, and with some leftover food on his face...
 
 
He's a whopping 19 pounds 12 ounces and 30 1/2 inches these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment